COUTURE CHESS BY DANIEL BRUSATIN “CREATION V DESTRUCTION”
- Beautiful, one-off hand-crafted chess table, incorporating an elegant burnt-oak wooden frame and illuminated, stained-glass chess board
- 34 hand-carved, triple-weighted, boxwood chess pieces, 10.2cm
- Individually and uniquely hand-made by contemporary artist, Daniel Brusatin
- Purling London branded leather felts
- Luxury Purling London packaging
- Unique certificate personally signed by the artist
Purling London Couture Chess aspires to be the ultimate expression of chess and art. They are ambitious one-off works by British-based contemporary artists which combine Purling London’s professional grade, 34 piece, triple weighted chess set with vital and thought provoking messaging; and a truly unforgettable game experience.
“My chess table is inspired by the balance between opposites. Creation and destruction. The lines as the hands of Michelangelo’s ‘La Création D’Adam’ from opposite sides nearly touch each other and maintain a tension, thus creating balance in the board and giving the illusion of forward movement. The pink splatters symbolise beauty of thought amid the battlefield and the colour frame paradise out of it. Both sides are black (gloss black + matt black) giving the illusion of equality between battling sides but symbolically the light of war makes them different.” Daniel Brusatin
Black, Blue, Multi-coloured, Pink
Dispatched from London via UPS / DHL / Express courier within 1 business day.
USD price includes importation tax to USA.
RMB price includes importation tax to China.
There are no importation taxes to UK and EU countries.
Other than the above, prices do not include importation taxes where applicable.