- 24 hand-carved, triple-weighted, Ebony opposed with Boxwood checkers coins
- Assembled and quality-checked in London, England
- Hand-buffed for a beautiful, smooth finish
- Classic Maple wood board, 45cm x45cm (approx. 18” x 18”), weight 2kg (approx. 4.4 lb)
- Each coin 4.5cm diameter (approx. 1.8”), weight 50g (approx. 1.8oz)
- Weight of boxed set including coins and board 4kg (approx. 8.9 lb)
- Purling London branded leather felts
- Luxury packaging & certificate
- Complimentary express global shipping
Purling London Heritage Checkers sets unite beautiful, hand-carved checkers coins with a premium maple wood board. Our luxury hardwood pieces are inspired by modernist lines, heavily-weighted, hand-buffed and finished with a branded leather felt. Presented with a Purling London certificate and elegant, British-made packaging, each Heritage Checkers is the ultimate in luxury gifts and is a timeless beauty to be treasured.
Ebony, Neutral, Traditional
Service & Delivery
Our Service – We pride ourselves on the highest quality and finest service. We are very happy to assist you with your queries and offer guidance on our products. Please do get in touch with us and we will happily send your further high-resolution images and specifications. Email our customer service team: Simon, Colm and Nette via our contact form below. We hope you enjoy our playful products! Best regards,
The Purling London team
Dispatched from London via UPS / DHL / Express courier within 1 business day.
USD price includes importation tax to USA.
RMB price includes importation tax to China.
There are no importation taxes to UK and EU countries.
Other than the above, prices do not include importation taxes where applicable.